Search open search form


How do I send mail to my student?

1200 E California Blvd., MC #_______
Pasadena, CA 91125

What are housing options for my student after the first year?

Many students will stay in their house after their first year. If they don't have that option, they can explore additional housing on campus or your Techer can join and search the Caltech Marketplace for an off-campus roommate.

Who do I contact in the Health and Counseling Services office if I have any questions or concerns?

Please contact Jennifer Howes, the Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs and Wellness at 626.395.8331,

It's my student's birthday and I'd like to do something special. What are my options?

Caltech Dining Services has a chef who handles special meals for those with any sort of diet restrictions (allergies, cultural, health-related). For birthdays or special occasions, you can order a cake or meal for your student by reaching out to Jaime at 626-395-2272.

Banking Options

There are many banking options around campus. Students can also join the Caltech Credit Union, which has ATMs on campus. 

Caltech Parents on Social Media

Like us on Facebook and join our private Caltech Parents and Families Facebook group. The Caltech Parents and Families group is available for parents and family members of Caltech undergraduate and graduate students. The purpose of this group is to serve as a community for Caltech parents and family members to ask or answer one another's questions, seek input, or find opportunities to engage with one another.

Staying at The Athenaeum

The Athenaeum is currently not open for overnight stays due to the pandemic. Please check with the Athenaeum directly for updates.